SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Big clear out! Various bits & bobs.

What's Hot
jake_the_pakejake_the_pake Frets: 25
edited November 2013 in Guitars £
Hey all,

First post in the new digs - glad something has been sorted after MR going awol!

After a couple of house moves in the past year and the realisation that my rock and roll dream is more or less over, I'm having somewhat of a clear out. A lot of these bits and bobs came from the forums at MR so some things you may recognise if you were a regular over there...

Pics of everything can be found here : http://s404.photobucket.com/user/secondseduction/library/

Blackstar HT40 combo
Just far too big and loud for anything I'm going to be doing for the foreseeable future. Great amp though. 2 footswitchable channels, each with 2 modes, gives it great versatility from sparkly clean right up to metal madness. Switchable reverb too which can also be varied from 'bright' to 'dark'. Also has their 'ISF' dial which effectively takes you from a British to American voicing - cool feature. 12 inch celestion in there, I believe. Closed back cab. Effects loop and emulated line out too for recording. 

Catch here is that before it went into storage, it was having an issue where after being on for a minute or so and sounding fine, the volume would fade away to next-to-nothing. I'm guessing it's a valve issue but I never got chance to have it looked at before I had to pack it away. I can't get it looked at for another couple of weeks either until I get paid but thought I would see if there was any interest in it as is first. Great cosmetic condition otherwise.   £275

Boss GE-7 Equaliser
Great pedal that should really be sat in everyone's effects loop. This is a Japanese model although the sticker on the bottom came off an incident involving some heavy duty board tape... Fully working and in great condition. No box, though, I'm afraid. £45

Vox V847
Great, classic wah tone. Great condition, comes with the box and the (completely useless IMO) pouch/bag/case/thing.   £45

Custom Chorus pedal
Made for me by a chap from the MR boards. I can't believe how rude this is, but it's been so long I've forgotten his name! He was popular on there though and always had a queue of people waiting for his pedals. It's a brilliant bit of kit, made from top components etc. Usual rate and depth controls on top, a couple of toggles on the side which change various factors of the tone too - pretty much the best and most versatile chorus pedal I've ever had/needed. Also finished in a very cool looking blue & white swirl with a (very) bright blue LED.  £50

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jake_the_pakejake_the_pake Frets: 25
    edited September 2013
    M-Audio Fast Track
    USB powered audio interface. Wonderfully simple to use but has all the features you need to get some professional sounding home recordings. Line and XLR in, headphone monitoring, phantom power, input gain and monitor volume dials & stereo outputs too for monitor speakers if you have them. Comes with the usb cable, Might have the box and disc around somewhere but the drivers etc are available via the M-Audio website anyway.  £40

All prices are inclusive of delivery but you are of course welcome to collect if local and we'll haggle price. The amp will be collection only, however and the Gibson is collection preferred. I will post it if you really want me to but I don't have a box. I'll package it well inside the case and then wrap that too; best I can do, I'm afraid. I live in Stockport, not far south of Manchester for anyone who wants to pickup. I'm also willing to meet up/deliver to a reasonable distance and with some money chipped in for petrol - give me yell to discuss anything like that. 

Trades wise, the only things I'm after are an electro acoustic and some kind of little practice amp for at home so I can keep the dream alive in my head. Give us a yell if you have any offers in that department and want to try and work out some kind of deal.

Thanks!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    pm sent re valves :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jake_the_pakejake_the_pake Frets: 25
    edited September 2013
    stuagu said:
    pm sent re valves :)
    Replied mate.

Valves sold pending payment.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    payment sent. :)
  • Valves sold.
    Payment pending on the pedal board.
  • Lamf37Lamf37 Frets: 0
    edited September 2013
    Custom Chorus pedal
    Made for me by a chap from the MR boards. I can't believe how rude this is, but it's been so long I've forgotten his name! He was popular on there though and always had a queue of people waiting for his pedals.

Was his name Handsomerik? - Sure I bought a custom built compressor off him, top quality gear!
  • Lamf37;25999" said:

Was his name Handsomerik? - Sure I bought a custom built compressor off him, top quality gear!
    Not sure. Quite possibly!

• Chorus pedal builder was Badgerific for those interested...
  • Pedal board now sold
  • First fretboard bump!
    valves recieved yesterday ... thanx bud :-)
  • Bump
  • Humpety bumpety
  • Bump
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    Pix no work for me???
  • axisus;38678" said:
    Pix no work for me???
    Seem to be fine for everyone else? Still working for me too...

• axisus;38678" said:
    Pix no work for me???
    If you want pics of anything in particular then pm me your email address and I'll send them to you direct :)

• bump for those lucky kids with student loans burning a hole in their pockets  ;)
  • bumpage

I'm after a Yamaha THR10 and an electro acoustic if anyone is interested in trade deals...
  • Hump de bump