NASD!

What's Hot
So I bought an Arturia Minibrute 2. Bloody hell! really long way to go as I’m a complete synth newbie. I’m really liking what I’m hearing so far and can already coax some crazy sounds from it. I can’t wait to pair it up with my black box sampler and HX Stomp.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33793
    Nice.

I have there Matrixbrute and still find myself looking at the Minis.
    These are a gateway drug to Eurorack though... if that happens goodbye to your discretionary spend budget. :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonic said:
    Nice.

I have there Matrixbrute and still find myself looking at the Minis.
    These are a gateway drug to Eurorack though... if that happens goodbye to your discretionary spend budget. :)
    Thanks @octatonic Yep! this could get very dangerous. I was very tempted by the microfreak and still may get that one. I really don’t know what I’m doing but I’m hanging on in there. I love what I am getting out of it so far. I’ve already pissed off my 8 year old daughter with some torturous noise.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33793
    No worries.

If you have any synthesis questions feel free to ask them here.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    I really don’t know what I’m doing but I’m hanging on in there.
    Record your experimental noodling. It is possible that you will chance upon some sounds that you never manage to recreate in the future.

Alternatively, make a simultaneous video recording of the manual control settings. Write them into User memory.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • I really don’t know what I’m doing but I’m hanging on in there.
    Record your experimental noodling. It is possible that you will chance upon some sounds that you never manage to recreate in the future.

Alternatively, make a simultaneous video recording of the manual control settings. Write them into User memory.
    Thanks @octatonic and @Funkfingers. @Funkfingers re user memory do you mean the bit where you can store your 8 sequences on the MB2? sorry if this comes across as vague
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    Either.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.