SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Tasty vintage style (J/P) recording bass. Big fan of Greco's. £450.

Gimme! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LoobsLoobs Frets: 3831
    You and me both, mate. 
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    edited August 2020
    Your post was back in April Jack, so you may be sorted now? I’ve got a Tokai Hardpuncher Precision with an upgraded Wilkinson pickup and flatwounds - pure Motown (Or Bernard Edwards - if only I could play Le Freak!). 

Before you get all excited, it’s not an 80’s one! It’s one of the newer ones with the non-Fender headstock. Great condition though and a fantastic player. 

• jacklawteyjacklawtey Frets: 284
    robwright said:
    Your post was back in April Jack, so you may be sorted now? I’ve got a Tokai Hardpuncher Precision with an upgraded Wilkinson pickup and flatwounds - pure Motown (Or Bernard Edwards - if only I could play Le Freak!). 

Before you get all excited, it’s not an 80’s one! It’s one of the newer ones with the non-Fender headstock. Great condition though and a fantastic player. 
    Ah that would’ve been perfect but I am indeed sorted! Picked up a 70’s MIJ fake Rickenbacker 4003 thing which has sorted me right out. Appreciate the offer!