Jericho: One step closer to Reanimation.

What's Hot
Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
edited September 2013 in Off Topic
Junction Entertainment has inked a two-year overall deal with CBS Television Studios, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Under the pact, the production company will exclusively develop projects for broadcast television, with a first-look option for cable and digital media efforts.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33793
    Excellent series- would love to see it come back.

4400 too.
  • I've never watched 4400.  Is that some highly recommended Netflix action?

If the studios need a nifty soundtrack for Jericho, I think I can do a nifty enough job with Logic. I'll just send 'em a link to Collective Task 2. :D
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    While I enjoyed Jericho I would have to wonder - what more story was there to tell?

At least with 4400 (or Firefly or Space Above and Beyond, or a squillion other series that got cancelled before end of the series) was left totally unresolved so could do with something to wrap up the plot. Jericho was pretty well wrapped up in the time it had for the second season, almost no loose ends left to make more out of... and if they did a re-make then what happens when the re-make gets cancelled because Sci-Fi bosses do the stupid thing again?*

*moving a show to the Saturday night death-slot because it's popular and popular shows will suddenly stop people not-being-at-home-to-watch-shows then assume that the drop in ratings isn't because no one was in to watch the shows, but because it's magically become less popular so cancel it ... That said I can't remember if Jericho was a SyFy production, so this point might be moot
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33793
    Coming Soon... A SyFy production.......

Dum... Dum... Duuuuuum....,
    "MOOT.... The musical".
  • I'm not scoring that. I've tried doing my own version of Moby Dick and that went nowhere beyond the lines of :

He's a whale,
    He's a whale,
    He's a very big whale,
    He's a very big whale indeed
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom