SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Bare Knuckle PG Blues Humbucker Set

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited June 2014 in Guitars £
Hi All

For sale is my set of Bare Knuckle PG Blues Humbucker Pickups. Amazing sounding pickups, great condition, some small light scratches in a few places but overall very good. These were a special order 4x conductor wiring config instead of the usual 2 wire braided connection. Cables are still full length.

Covers have never been removed, tech specs - Neck - 7.3k, Bridge - 7.8k

Also comes with original box and info leaflet. Final price drop to £135 posted. I will post via courier for safety and the buyer has a choice of standard delivery service or slightly faster UPS access point shop to shop drop off so no waiting in for it to arrive. Just find and advise me of your chosen local UPS Access point shop.

Payment via PayPal thanks please pm if interested

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    Think I may have slightly over priced these as lots of views but no interest so now £140 posted

Thanks
    Is this price about right? I am amazed I haven't had any interest as these pickups are superb? Thanks
  • MojoPinMojoPin Frets: 7
    i guess the price it's right... but it's not easy to sell gear at a fair price these days :(
    best luck

Thanks for the feedback yes I can't believe how hard it is even compared to a year ago and we are supposed to be the other side of the recession now making a recovery
    Final price drop to £135 thanks
    Still available thanks
    Bump thanks, I will also consider trades for a Hamer XT Les paul style junior double cut with a single P90 pickup or similar Les paul style junior P90 equipped guitar or even any other P90 equipped guitar.

May be prepared to add cash your way if your guitar is worth more thanks depending on amount.

Please pm with any details thanks
    Sold thanks