SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*GONE*Yamaha Pacifica Neck,Pickguard, Pickup, FREE to a good home

DrBobDrBob Frets: 3023
edited May 2020 in Parts £
Bought these bits to pair with a lefty Pacifica body that was coming from the personal stash of @paulnb57 with a view to making lockdown lefty project for Ricci 2.0 to have at with Posca pens.
unfortunately the game of “hide the guitar body” Royal Mail decided to play has gone too far and it looks like that one is lost forever.
On the upside the frankly epic generosity offered by Paul now means that this project has veered off on a new and very exciting Telecaster shaped path meaning these parts are now surplus to requirements,
That being the case it only feels right that I attempt to pay some of that generosity forward and offer these bits up to the group.
https://i.imgur.com/edbO8Ud.jpg

Not exactly the “family jewels” but might be of use to someone ?
Necks not in bad shape. It came to me with a small crack in the heel where a previous owner had tried to put a screw in too close to the edge but I chucked a bit of Titebond in, clamped it up, seems to be holding firm. Neck plate is a bit bent, as it arrived with me the neck was literally bolted to a chopping board with all the screw heads rusted or sheared so the plate did take a bit of a doing getting them apart but I guess you could probably clamp it flat again.
Pickguard & rear humbucker complete the set.
So yeah, any good as a project starter or a stunt neck to practice your fretting/finishing skills on ?
There if you want it ? 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments