SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Spector NS5CR 1998 - price drop

mynameistroublemynameistrouble Frets: 24
edited July 2020 in Basses £
Beautiful Czech-made Spector 5-String from the early days of the Czech factory . I don't know a great deal about it as I bought it second-hand from the Bass Cellar in Camden a number of years ago, but as far as I'm aware it is a 1998 model. There is a 4-digit serial number in the cavity (1385) and the Spector website says these early models cannot be dated from the SN.

Photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c33c7uetzjj504z/AAB78HsE0yOOshxi_e5rFS0ka?dl=0

It's honey burst and has to be seen to be believed. I've tried (but failed) to capture the depth of the grain in the photos. The knobs are not the originals as they were either missing or broken. A few knocks here and there (see pictures) but otherwise in very good condition for a 20-year-old bass. Never gigged by me and only taken to one rehearsal, otherwise very limited home studio use. Professionally set up half a step down with Elixir strings.

Happy to take more photos if required.

Looking for £900.

Will arrange shipping in UK at buyer’s expense.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • Bump
  • BorkBork Frets: 252
    Heh, that used to be mine, I sold it on consignment.  I remember what you offered for it as well.  34" scale is a rare spec BTW.

[This space for rent]