Serious dog content (with a serious dog) - a lockdown album promo.

camfcamf Frets: 1191
edited July 2020 in Plug My Stuff
In the middle of lockdown, it became clear that nobody else was willing to star in our music promo. Step up the only member of the household who hadn't given a very firm no... Ghillie!

It's a song celebrating the importance of friends and family who respect your values, and who hold values you can respect. In other news, our album got 8/10 in Uncut this month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jauHPwi0pg&feature=youtu.be
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• camfcamf Frets: 1191
    It helps if you put up the link, I guess. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27435
    camf said:
    our album got 8/10 in Uncut this month.

Congratulations!

Just like to say that I bought it *before* you got so popular
    ;)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    You certainly did. And a huge thanks to you and everyone else on here who gave me such encouragement at the start... you were pretty much the first people on board and I really appreciate it. :)
    I was actually listening to it today.  Great work ... never realised people here actually *played* their guitars!

Seriously ... hope it gets the recognition it deserves.
    I'm sure you already know that when somebody says that about any music you've made, it's just one of the best feelings. Thanks @TTony. I do love this stupid music making thing and all you other crazy people who are doing it too. Play these guitars everyone! :) 

Just played that track to Mrs TT.  She was in tears listening to the lyrics.  

Powerful stuff.  

(Wine probably helped).
    Gulp. Say an even bigger thank you to Mrs TT. It was written last year when things were already starting to get... er... weird, and things have just kept getting weirder. It felt like a good time to count your blessings, and the biggest blessing for most of us are the people we love and trust, and even just respect...  sometimes it’s even people you don’t really know but you feel a connection to because you believe you’re all trying, for better or worse, to steer things in the same direction. A community. (This is the director chat I gave to my dog before I rolled the camera).