SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Eastman E10OOSS / Gibson J35

What's Hot
ModellistaModellista Frets: 2039
edited July 2020 in Acoustics £
This is a lovely example of Eastman's small bodied acoustic.  These have an incredible spec and sound for the money.  Top is solid adirondack spruce.  Sides and back are solid mahogany.  Neck is mahogany and fretboard is rosewood.  Finished in nitro throughout, gloss for the body and satin for the neck.

Condition is excellent, I've struggled to find much in the way of playwear or dings on this guitar.  Check out the photos.

It sounds lovely, much bigger than the body would suggest.  I can provide some sound samples on request although mic'ing an acoustic is never quite the same as being in the room with it.

Comes with fitted hard case.

£750 plus delivery.  I would prefer collection or meet up but will consider posting UPS insured.  I can meet between Alnwick and Wetherby on the A1 or Carlisle on the M6.

Richard's Guitars are the dealer for these in the UK and they're asking £1239.  This is a lot cheaper and you don't need to deal with Richard.

The pics!

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ModellistaModellista Frets: 2039
    edited July 2020
    Next up, a Gibson J35.  Very similar to the classic J45, this has a sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides.  This has what Gibson calls the '30s bracing, which they say brings out a bit more volume, which I would agree with.  If I was taking a guitar for an acoustic singalong, this is what I would bring.  If you need to plug in, there's a stealth LR Baggs Element factory fitted.

With its nice chunky neck and loud woody tone I'd say this is a great strummer's guitar.

It's got a really cool retro vibe going on, with the white tuners, screenprinted "Only a Gibson is good enough", and nifty tiger-stripe 'guard.

Cosmetically this is very close to new, I've found a couple of tiny marks on the top and a few scratches on the pickguard and that's about it.  The case is plush, and the whole package is very nice.

As above, if anyone wants to hear the guitar or see a video, hit me up.

A used J45 could set you back about £1700, this is very close to the same thing for £1100.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    .bmp
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7768
    Nice guitars GLWTS!
    Nice guitars GLWTS!
    Cheers!

.bmp
  • Surprised these beauties are still hanging around. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom