SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Allen and Heath QU16 digital mixer, flight-cased

MajorDudeMajorDude Frets: 76
edited October 2020 in Studio & Rec £
Scroll down for pics...

Withdrawn: Allen & Heath QU-16 digital mixing console complete with Swan Flight-case.
I've owned this superb console from new, it has been well looked after and has performed flawlessly. Perfect for live sound/recordings and DAW control. Recently moved to a 24 channel SQ6 console hence the sale.
Great condition with only a few light marks. Everything works 100% as it should, absolute game-changer for bands/engineers wanting to go digital.
The Swan case has an additional 4u rack space at the front, perfect for FX or wireless receivers.
£975, £925, £900, £875, £825, £800 PPG/collection from Durham

** SOLD ** Cascade Fat Head figure 8 ribbon mic (Brown/Gold) - cased in mint condition.
Really versatile, rich and warm sounding mic. Great for vocals, voiceover, drums, guitar cabs, strings, horns, piano...you name it. Works well alone or paired with other mics - such as SM57
Price: £140 shipped/PPG

** SOLD ** Klark Teknik 76-KT valve compressor 1176 clone
I'm a big fan of 1176 comps and this does the job unbelievably well at such an amazing price. I bought it new this year and only got to enjoy it four times prior to Lockdown so it is in mint condition. I've now ended up with a new digital console which has 1176 comp plugin onboard so this is surplus to requirements.
Price: £140 shipped/PPG

ICON iControls Pro DAW control surface
I bought this great little control surface to use on my uni production course but have barely used it for 2 years due to moving to digital mixers. In excellent condition. Works great with Mac/Logic. Complete with USB connector/phantom and regular mains power cable too. 
£110 shipped/PPG

Allen & Heath QU-16 with Swan flight-case: £975 shipped/PPG

**SOLD** Cascade Fat Head Ribbon Mic: £140 shipped/PPG

SOLD/PENDING Klark Teknik 76-KT compressor: £140 shipped/PPG

ICON iControls Pro DAW control surface: £110 shipped/PPG

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments