'Always with Me, Always with You' Kemper Guitar Tone and Cover

What's Hot
Hi everyone, I've just filmed a cover of one of my favourite ballads, 'Always with me, Always with You' by the legend Joe Satriani. I recently came across some Kemper Tones which I thought where pretty good and had that sheen. we all try to get when dialling in a tone for this track. Let me know what you think! I've added more gain than usual just to make it pop a bit more , thanks everyone

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Nice, I've always loved that piece right from the first time I heard it (TV broadcast of the Seville '92 Guitar Legends concert).

Sounds pretty much spot on to me.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2082
    Great work !....perfect execution too...

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nice, I've always loved that piece right from the first time I heard it (TV broadcast of the Seville '92 Guitar Legends concert).

Sounds pretty much spot on to me.

Thank you! Same for me, it'll always be one of my favourites from the instrumental guitar world.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• spark240 said:
    Great work !....perfect execution too...
    Thank you! Execution and phrasing were very important to me on this track, I don't honestly think it should be played any other way. I have seen a lot of amazing covers on YouTube from other guitar players, but seldom do I find any that are played the way Joe played it, and as great as the covers are from these guys, and their playing is astonishing - I always feel like the track has lost something when they play it different to how Joe plays it. Of course just my opinion!
  • Nice phrasing, like the tone too :+1: