SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: MIJ strat

spirit7spirit7 Frets: 333
Hello all — anyone selling a nice MIJ strat?  Preferably early - mid 80s, but would consider any :) Also any ‘87-89 USA’s - especially if they’ve got Lace Sensors!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• swampyswampy Frets: 33
    1983/4 SQ olympic white/maple board ?,
    pm me if interested
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    I have a slightly battered red photoflame MIJ strat. I really liked it for many years, it was kept at work and I played it lunchtimes, it even outlived my two American strats! Sadly it hasn't got a look in since I started making guitars. It's one of those that I don't want to get rid of but at the same time I have way too many guitars in the house so it probably will go one day.
  • RebarRebar Frets: 130
    PM'd
  • Fender Japan Hybrid 60s Strat of any interest?  More modern spec 9.5 radius rosewood fingerboard in Burgundy Mist 2017 
  • spirit7spirit7 Frets: 333
    Thanks but looking for late 80s/early 90s really.
  • yuri_1973yuri_1973 Frets: 101
    I have a 92 Blade strat if you're interested.... Way more bang for the buck than any F. 
  • Messaged you sir