SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: cheaper P Bass or P style/Ibanez Roadster/Blazer/Cimar/Tokai etc.

What's Hot
LoobsLoobs Frets: 3831
edited August 2020 in Basses £
What ya got?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    edited August 2020
    I’ve got a Tokai Hardpuncher Precision with an upgraded Wilkinson pickup and flatwounds - pure Motown (Or Bernard Edwards - if only I could play Le Freak!). 

Before you get all excited, it’s not an 80’s one! It’s one of the newer ones with the non-Fender headstock. Great condition though and a fantastic player. 

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14320
    edited August 2020
    I have a beaten up Squier Silver Series Precision Bass. If I remove the Fender USA pickup, scratchplate and pots, the price could be exceedingly modest.

Alternatively, I have a Charvel CX492 with the “F” shaped headstock and “toothpaste” logo.

EDIT: I just noticed your location. I am not keen on international shipping. IMO, the cost to you of arranging courier collection would negate the savings of buying a bass guitar in this price range.

Be seeing you.
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3831
    robwright said:
    I’ve got a Tokai Hardpuncher Precision with an upgraded Wilkinson pickup and flatwounds - pure Motown (Or Bernard Edwards - if only I could play Le Freak!). 

Before you get all excited, it’s not an 80’s one! It’s one of the newer ones with the non-Fender headstock. Great condition though and a fantastic player. 
    Pics?
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3831
    I have a beaten up Squier Silver Series Precision Bass. If I remove the Fender USA pickup, scratchplate and pots, the price could be exceedingly modest.

Alternatively, I have a Charvel CX492 with the “F” shaped headstock and “toothpaste” logo.

EDIT: I just noticed your location. I am not keen on international shipping. IMO, the cost to you of arranging courier collection would negate the savings of buying a bass guitar in this price range.

Pics? I'm going over to my mum's in Norfolk soon. 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14320
    Which one interests you?

(Sorry for tardy reply. Forum “somebody mentioned you in ___________” notifications not been coming through since August 13th.)
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom