SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Arcane Mr Scary humbucker

chrishill901chrishill901 Frets: 516
edited October 2020 in Parts £
First up is my Arcane Inc Mr Scary bridge pickup, with engraved cover, #400. Absolutely sensational George Lynch pickup but no longer needed. I’m looking for £100 for this. 

SOLD: Next up is a pair of Oil City Stonetone strat pickups, neck and middle position. Oil City pickups are stunning and the Stonetone is one of the best pickups I’ve played. They work great with the Mr Scary too, handling high gain well but still giving that SRV vibe. I’m just not a strat guy so I don’t need them. Looking for £60 for the pair.

https://i.imgur.com/ygnGeV1.jpg

Prices include delivery. Any questions please ask. Ideally looking for a sale but I’m after pickups for my Tele too... 

Check out my band Coral Snake if you like original hard rock!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14404
    Interested in the OCP Stonetone pair …provided that they have equal length rod magnet polepieces.

I have assorted Telecaster pickups available. Do you require vintage style, noise-cancelling or high output?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11540
    tFB Trader
    What is the spacing of the Lynch humbucker ?
    Is it drilled out for direct mount only.........

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• Oil City pickups sold.

I had the Lynch humbucker in a strat scratchplate. The screws are thicker than the humbucker screws on my LPs but are included. Hope that helps 

• Bump