SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD ,RCF TT-22A Mk 2 1100W RMS 131db Top of the range compact PA

What's Hot
JonPJonP Frets: 48
edited May 2021 in Misc £
This incredible PA is in near mint condition. Top of the range for a small PA. The TT 22a Mk 2 speakers deliver 1100 watts RMS including amazing low frequencies for a 12" speaker. The NX 12-SMA has 700 watts RMS and is very compact for its power rating. I have used this system very infrequently - our bass player was very ill and we did fewer and fewer gigs. I was asked by a friend to supply a PA for his 6 piece rock band playing at a wedding in a marquee with over 200 guests. The results were amazing - so good that the DJ actually asked to plug into this PA because he thought it was better than his huge van full bass bins and cabs. I was very impressed.

The PA consists of:

• 2 x RCF TT-22A Mk 2 1100 Watt RMS active speakers
  • 2 x RCF NX 12-SMA 700 Watt RMS stage monitors (not for sale)
  • 2 x K&M 21467 Speaker Stands with locking mounts
  • 5 x 13A mains leads (3 leads)
  • 1 x 13A joining lead for monitors (not for sale)
  • 2 x Genuine RCF covers for NX 12-SMA - can be used whilst still in cover (not for sale)
  • 2 x Hotcovers heavy duty covers for TT-22A Mk 2

This is a top of the range PA far out-performing cheaper systems. The cheapest total pricing I can find on brand new is around £6750. Sadly our bass player has passed away and we have completely changed what we do to purely acoustic. If and when we are allowed to gig again due to Covid19 then we will be using very small venues and I am looking to use a Bose or similar system.

Due to weight and size I am happy to deliver (for costs) or meet half way. I am based in North Cornwall but my daughter lives in Bristol so any excuse for a visit!!!! In other words I can deliver to the South West corner of UK (for costs).

Looking for   £2500 tops only

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Really lovely speakers these (TT22a). I had a chance to audition some a good few years ago now. It was between these and the KV2 speakers I eventually went for. 

There really was nothing in it with regards the quality, I only went for the KV2's as their UK base was in Harrogate, so relatively close to where I live.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JonPJonP Frets: 48
    Really lovely speakers these (TT22a). I had a chance to audition some a good few years ago now. It was between these and the KV2 speakers I eventually went for. 

There really was nothing in it with regards the quality, I only went for the KV2's as their UK base was in Harrogate, so relatively close to where I live.
    Thanks - they are amazing speakers - I will miss them but not what I need right now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mendymendy Frets: 171
    edited April 2021
     B
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @mendy ;

Thank you so much - yes they are really good. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    edited August 2020
    Great speakers! 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • robmac5150robmac5150 Frets: 177
    Great systems as others say. Highly recommended if you are after a PA!
    Probably not the best time to be selling such a system. as others have kindly commented it IS fantastic!!
    Price drop - Now £4500!!
    Further (and final) price drop!!! As new condition and massive saving on new price.
    Anyone interested in just the monitors (around £1500) let me know. A very nice chap on eBay is interested in the tops and I cannot be left with just monitors  (or just tops)!!!
    Removed from eBay for now - £1 selling fee expired. Happy to separate Tops and Monitors if I can get firm sales on both - so chime in if interested in either!!!!

Tops and stands + 3x13 amp = £2750
    Monitors + 2x13 amp + 13 amp join = £1500
    I have good interest in monitors. Please jump in if you would like the tops.
    I know it's a stupid time to be trying to sell expensive gear but here's a Sunday bump anyway!!
    Price Drop - £4000 - Bargain!!!!!!!!
    Now looking for £3750!!!

I need to sell it all but let me know if you are interested in Tops and Stands (£2600) or Monitors (£1150) let me know. Who knows - there may be 2 of you out there!!

Stay safe

Jon
  • molanmolan Frets: 0
    Will definitely take the monitors at £1,150 :)
    molan said:
    Will definitely take the monitors at £1,150 :)
    Any one want the tops?

Tops, Stands and Covers now at £2500 - bargain!!!
    Monitors Sold - £2400 for TPS - Baragain!!
    Lots of interest but cannot bring myself to lose close to £4K compared to new. 

Thanks for the interest!