SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD; Fender Princeton Reverb 68 Custom

What's Hot
chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3965
edited October 2020 in Amps £
Hi all,

I love this amp and I am selling only because I am moving into an apartment... not sure this will be turned on much when I do, so thinking of moving it on to get a Tone Master Deluxe Reverb so I can play at 0.2 watts!

The Princeton has never been gigged and is in near new condition, I do not recall any marks at all but it is currently at my parents house due to me moving so cannot inspect.

I have everything that came with the amp, including the cover, footswitch, manual and the box.

I would be looking for £700 or would trade for a Tone Master Deluxe Reverb only.

I am based in Stockport and would prefer collection for obvious reasons.

Any questions, please get in touch via DM

Thanks,
Chris
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump...
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3965
    Bump... £650?
  • TINMAN82TINMAN82 Frets: 1846
    Dude, with the money you’ll lose selling this you could by the Captor x recently added to these classifieds! 
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3965
    TINMAN82 said:
    Dude, with the money you’ll lose selling this you could by the Captor x recently added to these classifieds! 
    I don’t know much about the Captor, will have a look. Thanks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DCS222DCS222 Frets: 45
    edited October 2020
    Sorry ignore this