SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded thanks: Gibson SG 61 Reissue or trade for Les Paul Jnr DC

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited July 2014 in Guitars £
Hi All,

I am selling my beloved Gibson SG 61 Reissue in Heritage Cherry due to GAS striking and me wanting a cheaper SGJ plus a Les Paul Junior Double Cut.

A fantastic guitar with a great neck profile and it plays really nicely. It was set up by Nigel Stockbridge a great Richmond based luthier in the UK about 4 or 5 months ago.

Guitar is in very good condition, some very light polish swirls if you look in the light but other than that just some very light marks here and there but that is just me scrutinising its condition as its beautiful really. :)

The nickel bridge and stopbar has also started to age nicely as its duller than when new giving it a nicely played look and feel. This is a 2008 model.

It has had one Gibson pot replaced with a CTS pot as it had picked up a nasty crackle. The rest of the wiring is the original Gibson. It will be loaded with Iron Gear Blues engine PAF pickups which are excellent and get great reviews as I am removing my Bareknuckles pickups

Now fitted with its original reflector knobs as well as the original black switch ring. Cream one and witch hats in some photos were previously added as I am an Angus Young fan.

Comes complete with its original Gibson hardcase (white lined) in great condition and complete with the original quality check signed card from the factory.

Bargain of only £710 shipped anywhere in the UK.

Trade wise I am only looking specifically for the following:

- Les Paul Junior double cut with P90 pickup, preferably in TV yellow but cherry red considered, Gibson or other MIJ brand considered with possible cash adjustment depending on the trade offered.

- Would also trade for a Gibson SGJ or faded special or 60s tribute in either cherry or brown colour plus £350 cash my way.

Located in Killingworth, Newcastle upon Tyne

Please pm if interested or with trade offers of the above to avoid clogging up the thread.

More photos can be taken on request if required.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    edited July 2014
    Still available thanks :)
    Bump, no love for SG 61 Reissues? :)
    Bump for an excellent guitar, description and trade options updated thanks
    edited July 2014
    Now traded with @Matone thanks
  • matonematone Frets: 216
    Nice guitar and a pleasure to do business !
    Thanks.