SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - EVH 50W iii head for sale - bargain at £400

supessupes Frets: 181
edited September 2020 in Amps £
EVH 50W head In ivory with hotcovers padded cover and footswitch.
Mk1, was my spare head when gigging but never needed . At some point it’s had another head stood on top and it’s marked it. Plays as it should though, great amp.

£475 - reduced to £400

Located in north-east but can courier if needed.

I can email photos for anyone interested in buying.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What’s the model name please, Is it a 5150iii? And year of construction (I’m just trying to research it) Photos would be nice if possible?
  • kipplekipple Frets: 354
    Pics ?
    I put peoples heads in horse's beds

• DCS222 said:
    What’s the model name please, Is it a 5150iii? And year of construction (I’m just trying to research it) Photos would be nice if possible?
    It's a mark one according the info so it won't have the concentric volume pots for the clean and 'crunch' channel. There are I believe ways around this with the FX Loop and midi switching. They have a headphone out but must be connected to a speaker or dummy load before you use this feature. Plugging headphones in cuts the feed to the speaker for silent playing. They are hella loud and sound fucking great.

• Also I have dealt with Supes before a long time ago and had a problem free transaction with him although as is often the case I wish I hadn't sold him the amp that I did. It was my first valve amp and I should have found a way to keep it.
  • supessupes Frets: 181
    Yes it’s a mk 1, not sure how to date the amp exactly i can’t find anything obvious and no help online! 
    Will try and upload a couple of photos tonight. 

@Evildurka cheers for the comments mate! I think i’ve eventually found the amp that’s here to stay, my Silver Jubilee stack does everything i need. EVH is a cracking amp, i just never get to use it :) 
  • @supes yeah I hear you, barely a day goes by when I don't regret selling that JCM Slash. Do you remember who you sold it on to?
    edited September 2020
    @Evildurka sorry mate i can’t remember where it went, been a fair few years now and a good few amps been and gone. Sorry i can’t help.
    edited September 2020
    Still here after two timewasters on fb. One dropped out on the day after we arranged a day/time/place to meet, the second after arranging courier details.

So it’s still here. Cracking bit if kit, cheapest for sale in UK i’d guess.
    Sent you P.M. interested

• Great price.
    Now sold. Thankfully to really decent bloke on here rather than a fb numpty.

Thank you