Rehearsal rooms

hi guys, was just wondering if any knows any decent rehearsal rooms in the shropshire-ish area? Currently based in telford.
Any ideas? Recommendations?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The main one in Telford is Smash Rooms in Kettley. It’s very busy as it the only one around Telford really. It’s ok, the rooms are nice and clean and the provided gear is maintained. The sound proofing between the rooms isn’t that great and for some reason it’s always deafeningly loud in the rooms when you start playing so take some ear protection.

We used to use Sound lab in Telford but that shut down at the end of last year unfortunately, that place was ace!

In Shrewsbury there is High Altitude, although I have never been there myself. 

The two bands I play in mainly use The Cellar Rooms in Wolverhampton and Riff Rooms in Wolverhampton.

Of the two I would recommend The Cellar rooms. There is a big car park near by (pay and display). The entrance door and stairs are very narrow but once you are in it’s great, clean, decent equipment and Rob who runs it is a lovely guy who will do anything to help.

Riff rooms is good in that they have free on site parking and no stairs but it’s a bit damp and the equipment is not so good or as well maintained.
  • Hi cheers for that been to the smash rooms before, its OK the rooms aren't that big and with 5 people in there its quiet tight. Was interested in high altitude however it seems like there only on facebook of which I am not so unable to message them. We have seen a place in Stourbridge called base studios which looks excellent though, might be worth the trip if its as good as it looks