SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier, 2010 Multiwatt "Reborn" model

MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
edited September 2020 in Amps £
I said I wouldn't do this, but here we are 3 months later and I'm just not playing it. With joblessness on the horizon and other uncertainties I can't justify keeping a ludicrously expensive amp that I don't play. I know I will regret this, but needs must!

Comes with 6 button footswitch (new and improved for these Multiwatt models, more compact, and with a "mute" button!)

Huge improvements over the previous model:
- Serial FX loop
- Rectification option (solid state vs tube) PER CHANNEL
- Wattage setting (100w or 50W) PER CHANNEL
- Clean channel based on a Mesa Lonestar - Exceptionally good cleans. Not just an afterthought like it was on previous models.
- Altogether brighter and tighter

Fantastically metal, fantastically versatile, not a single tone you can't get out of this thing. The clean/pushed channel alone is something I could play on for hours.

A little extra info - I contacted Mesa directly about the serial number, and this is amp number 247, and one of the first Multiwatt rectifiers made for the UK market! They didn't release the Multiwatt until 2010 but this one is stamped Dec 2009!

It's been very well looked after and very frequently serviced. There isn't a single issue with it, not a crackly pot or a dodgy connection anywhere. Built like a tank and will serve you for many years to come.

Looking for £1200. I know this seems like the top end of the scale for these amps, but this has some history, and is a particularly good example of these heads (I've had 3 rectifiers over the years, 2 of which were multiwatts, and this is by far the best sounding!)

Based in St Ives in Cambridgeshire. Collection preferred, and willing to travel considering the price.

NO TRADES - I wouldn't be selling this if it I didn't need to.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments