SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Sony A7 II full-frame 24MP digital camera and lenses/etc

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6143
edited September 2020 in Misc £
Sony A7 II in good condition. Superb full-frame digital camera - 24MP.

I'm picky about my description, so these are the nits to pick... There is some wear on the underside edge (probably from tripod mounting). There's some wear on the corners here and there, too.

There are also some imperfections in the white logo. The previous owner had blacked it out (shyness among the Canon/Nikon crowd?). I've restored it as best as I can:

It's in perfect working order. One of the four buttons under the rear control ring is not as 'tactile' as the other three. It's the Drive Mode button - it always works but has less resistance/click feel than the others. Never gets in the way, though.

Camera comes with 6 batteries (one Sony, others third party), double-charger (2 of them).

Price: £475 shipped to mainland UK (bank transfer or PPG)

I also have accessories/lenses to fit this. For example, the 28-70mm lens:

Price for that is £75 if bought with the camera.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6143
    Would also take an iPhone 7 as part-exchange.

(and bump)
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6143
    No longer looking for an iPhone, but still bumping like Joe Tex at a '70s disco...