SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - TRADE: Martin D18E Retro

213603213603 Frets: 3
edited April 13 in Acoustics £
 Withdrawn

Hey everybody!

I'm looking to trade my D18. It's from 2017 and is simply a top of the line D18 with the addition of the specially designed Fishman Aura Plus pickup. I bought this guitar at the start of the year after going through 20+ other Martins of all prices, and it's truly an incredibly articulate and well balanced sounding instrument. It is super clean and has no issues whatsoever from being kept in a controlled environment and in a case with Humidipaks also. The only reason that I'm considering parting with it is because I personally would prefer not to have the electronics as I'm not a performing musician, and it would be a shame to simply tear them out. I'd like to trade for another dreadnought (ideally another D18) or perhaps an OM as it's my only acoustic. However I've been advised to set a cash price of £2300. I'm located in Telford. This is also advertised on Facebook which may be a better way to contact me if you are interested.  :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom