SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: ESP Snapper + 800 series - I'm about to PX both for pennies so make an offer before they're gone

hasslehamhassleham Frets: 643
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Selling this stunning guitar to raise some funds for my wedding!

I’ve had it a good few years now and it’s brilliant but I’m always worried about dinging it when using it live because it’s in such great condition so I only use it on big shows where i’m not crammed in next to the bass player!

Plays and sounds like a proper high end strat should! I can email extra high quality pics to anyone who is interested. 

Price-wise i'm asking for £1800 £1500 but open to offers. Includes original ESP branded case and tremolo arm. Located in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire but happy meet anywhere up to a couple of hours away if required.

ESP 800 series - £1000. Offers welcome!

Stunning Japanese ESP strat for sale here, in incredible condition for its age with barely a scratch on it. I seem to recall it's dated 1993 in the neck pocket.
Lovely aged blonde trans finish which shows the grain of the swamp ash through it more clearly in person than the photos can show.

It has a really high quality, vintage feel to it but it isn't damaged or 'reliced' in any way. Plays and sounds fantastic, no fretwear, original pickups.

I previously owned two of these and sold one last year due to Coronavirus stopping me from working. I'm only now selling this one because I have a very similar ESP snapper which i can't bring myself to sell..

This one comes with the nice hiscox case in the photos.

SOLD - Fender Modern Player strat - SOLD

Great guitar - really surprised me how well it plays compared to mexi and japanese strats that i've also played. It's in fantastic condition and comes with a decent gig bag. It's got a lovely finish in person, the pics don't really do it justice.

Collection greatly preferred from Holmfirth, West Yorkshire but delivery may be possible.

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Still here. Open to offers!
  • Bump. Open to trades with a bit of cash my way for a les paul of some sort 
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 643
    Just realised the photos had disappeared for some reason. More pics added!
  • Stunning. Maybe I should consider cash on the JP6...
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    I'm assuming the neck is fairly slim ?
    Dominic said:
    I'm assuming the neck is fairly slim ?
    Hi,

I've never been particularly good at judging neck thickness but I've just compared it with an ESP horizon and another superstrat that I own and it's definitely thicker than those.  It feels very similar to my Japanese fender strat. I'd say fairly slim is about right, certainly feels very comfortable to me.
    Cheers 
    I thought so.......unfortunately I need a larger neck because I get cramp due to an old motorbike injury but I keep coming back to look at this ........it's very beautiful in an understated way with superb colour matched everything .....I know they play superbly too.......Ronnie Wood told me !
    @Dominic ;; that's a shame! I've not heard of many ESP strats with thick necks. Maybe an early Lynch model.. I also had a 400 series with a V neck once which felt quite chunky on the lower frets but I ended up getting wrist pain from it when playing stood up doing two hour sets week in week out.

Resurrected this with a fresh photo.. Back up for sale!
    I do love the look of this guitar
  • That guitar looks completely awesome
  • Big price drop on this as I really need to free up some funds!
  • I'm about to p/x this with a dealer for a silly price so make me an offer before it goes!!
  • The ESP looks cool. Great colour combination. 
  • N2112N2112 Frets: 7
    That Snapper looks great. Reminds me a little of the George Lynch version (without the relicing!)
    How old is it, about 10 years or so?
  • @N2112 yes its a 2012/2013 off the top of my head
  • @Jabba74 which one? :)
  • Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 56
    edited December 2022
    hassleham said:
    @Jabba74 which one?
    The 800. Really like it. Got Jake E Lee vibes. 
    If you want to give it away for pennies this would be a good home (winking face emoji)!
  • Jabba74 said:
    hassleham said:
    @Jabba74 which one?
    The 800. Really like it. Got Jake E Lee vibes. 
    If you want to give it away for pennies this would be a good home (winking face emoji)!
    If by pennies you mean £750 delivered to your door then yes :)