SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / FT: Eric Johnson strat (black + maple neck) £850 + delivery

cbellangacbellanga Frets: 572
edited September 2013 in Guitars £
As per title .. I'm selling my EJ in black / maple neck.

It has a bit of buckle rash but apart from that it's immaculate. My main gigging guitar is a CS336 (much lighter on my back)

It has some graphite saddles, came with that and I just kept the way it was. the original ones are in the case.
The bridge tone has also a push-push thing that adds the neck pickup, don't use that much but it's there anyways.

Looking for 850 + delivery or collection in London or could be interested in trades for something non-strat and around the same value .. what have you got?  :)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    What is it with lovely EJ strats on here???

You gits must all know how much I love them!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • it's a lovely guitar but not playing enough today to justify having 2 strats in the case at home unfortunately :(
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Gotta Gretsch or a Gibson CS Jnr sitting idle? Both gigged and nowhere near mint mind. Both up elsewhere for a £1k each, but I'm a reasonable man ;)

Ain't got a Strat tho.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • If you could pm me some pics of both guitars I'd appreciate! :)
    Can I do that morra? Busy getting twatted on bourbon and gin at the mo. (Mrs jd0272 out for the night so house to meself). Gretsch is black 6128 TV Reissue with cert, Gibby's an '07 1957 Single cut reissue in 2 tsb. No cert. both original hardcases. Just miss the Strat I sold :(
  • Sure, I'm in chaotic Naples at the moment but checking my emails daily :) thanks and enjoy the bourbon!
    Hope Italy's warmer than here fella!
  • cbellangacbellanga Frets: 572
    edited September 2013
    Sorry for the delay .. checked the pics but none of them are really what I'm looking for. Have another amp on my way as well so would stick with selling the guitar for the time being. If someone is interested I could bring the price a bit down for a quick sale. thanks!
    Not a bother dude, cheers.
  • ash96ash96 Frets: 61
    cbellanga;36304" said:
    If someone is interested I could bring the price a bit down for a quick sale. thanks!
    Hmmm.... I've been looking for a decent Strat for a while but my tele and 335 are usually my main guitars so wasn't going to spend this much, but the videos online sound awesome!

Drop me a PM with what price you think you could bring it down to. Got the cash waitin for something Strat shaped!
  • Sorry guys the guitar has been sold :)