Comments

• kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    Very nice
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Identical to the kemper process? 
  • WiresDreamDisastersWiresDreamDisasters Frets: 16664
    edited September 2020
    Curious. Very curious. Our other guitarist pre-ordered one last year, and only just recently told me!

Bye!

• Looks like it won't be long...

• FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2392
    Mine is due in November... can't wait :)
  • The future of modelling.
  • I'll probably end up getting one late next year.
    Might have to sell my Marshall and cab but I don't get the chance to use that much anymore.

• I'd like to see what it can do in terms of profiling an amp in isolation, ie without a cab and mic attached. My preferred way to use modellers is with a power amp and a real guitar cab, so if it can profile amps well with a load box...I'll be tempted.

It's definitely a better form factor for me than most of the alternatives, because I really dislike having an expression pedal attached to the unit, and it adds unnecessary bulk for something I never use.
    <space for hire>
  • I'd like to see what it can do in terms of profiling an amp in isolation, ie without a cab and mic attached. My preferred way to use modellers is with a power amp and a real guitar cab, so if it can profile amps well with a load box...I'll be tempted.

It's definitely a better form factor for me than most of the alternatives, because I really dislike having an expression pedal attached to the unit, and it adds unnecessary bulk for something I never use.
    This re the expression pedal. These should be optional extras, and/or modular so can be attached to the left or right hand side of the unit. Not everyone uses their right foot for wah/volume/expression

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2896
    edited September 2020
    Pretty impressive, this could knock the Kemper off the top spot if it proves to be reliable when they're out in the real world. Looks so much nicer as well, in both physical looks and function with their "borrowed" Helix UI. Gonna be tempted by one of these, I'm already getting the itch to go digital again!
  • Looks very nice. Way out of my price range but I'd love to have a play with one. 
  • I keep looking at my stack of gear I don't use a lot wondering if I could sell enough to get the QC!