SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Modulus Princeton amp head cab

dannyboy82dannyboy82 Frets: 150
edited September 2020 in Amps £
Hi,

I thought I’d try this on here before the next £1 eBay deal.

A lovely head cab that fits the Fender Princeton ‘65 reissue perfectly. Made by the excellent Modulus amps to a really high standard, as you would expect.

The cab won’t fit the reverb tank. I ordered it that way as I felt it looked very odd with the height required to fit it in there. To be honest, I still wasn’t comfortable with the reverb tank being that close to the chassis with regards to noise/interference etc.

I just placed the tank in the bottom of my ext cab and it was honestly the quietest reverb (noise wise) I’ve ever had.

It cost me £200 and has hardly been used so how about offers around £125.

Based in Hertfordshire but I could box it up if you want to arrange a courier.

Cheers,
Dan

https://i.imgur.com/Nyo2mOr.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pm Sent.
  • Bump
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 86
    I’m guessing if I used this for my Headstrong Lil King S, I’d be restricted to using 6V6 power valves  ??
  • 4on6 said:
    I’m guessing if I used this for my Headstrong Lil King S, I’d be restricted to using 6V6 power valves  ??

Hi mate, not necessarily. If you can give me the required height dimensions I'll have a measure up. There is space in the bottom, just not enough to fit a reverb tank sensibly. Cheers, Dan 
  • Bump
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 86
    I’m still thinking. I just need a few things to shift before I go buying stuff again. The chassis is 44mm high (I guess that’s the same as a Fender Princeton??) and the current 6L6s are 90mm. I guess they can vary? With current power valves it’s near enough 140 from inside/top of cabinet to bottom of power valves. 
  • I’ve just measured up and it’s 170mm height.

Cheers,
    Dan
  • SOLD