Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

New Strymon Spacepedal tease and official release on Wednesday

What's Hot
stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7140
edited September 2020 in FX
Looks like new Strymon pedal is coming out on Wednesday

https://www.gearnews.com/strymon-teasing-a-new-pedal-on-twitter-space-blue-reverb/

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yes, I love been following the usual dragged-out Instagram teasers on TGP, and I reckon because they’re known for reimagining old classic effects, I’m going to guess that it’s a granular reverb inspired by the Ursa Major Space Station SST-282 in a Volante-sized enclosure.
  • Its a space reverb!

• joetelejoetele Frets: 950
    Digitech Space Station 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Space. Man...

• Ambient P&W Strymon fans will be wetting themselves all cross the US and praying at the ends of their beds tonight, please please please God, let it be another Strymon delay

10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Ambient P&W Strymon fans will be wetting themselves all cross the US and praying at the ends of their beds tonight, please please please God, let it be another Strymon delay
    #notallstrymonfansaregodlovingbedwetters
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10201
    Ambient P&W Strymon fans will be wetting themselves all cross the US and praying at the ends of their beds tonight, please please please God, let it be another Strymon delay
    Just bed wetters then.... ;) 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    You're just sad coz in Soviet Russia you only get Korg Mikus.

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Ambient P&W Strymon fans will be wetting themselves all cross the US and praying at the ends of their beds tonight, please please please God, let it be another Strymon delay

What do you mean US .. plenty of peeps in the UK will be doing likewise .. ;-)

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    ‘Ow very dare you  =)
    edited September 2020
    WiresDreamDisasters said:

You're just sad coz you forgot your rubber sheets. 
    You aren’t going to be able to provide the Coldplay-lite backdrop for the overtly Christian message of the songs without a little help
  • WiresDreamDisasters said:

But I didn't.

Bye!

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993

But I didn't.

Is that the post-melon fellow? 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    sgosden said:

But I didn't.

Is that the post-melon fellow? 
    He done a decent job with that Nirvana tribute, then made his face look like my secondary school pencil case. 
  • Post-Post-Maloonies.

Bye!

• Please not another delay or reverb. Simply getting boring now if they do :( 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I would disagree, Strymon have a superb record for good delay and reverb pedals so they're just doing what they do best. Other companies release loads of different drive pedals and no-one bats an eyelid. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    I would disagree, Strymon have a superb record for good delay and reverb pedals so they're just doing what they do best. Other companies release loads of different drive pedals and no-one bats an eyelid. 
    Actually I bat an eyelid with all the OD choices out there ;) I just feel it’s time for something different from them rather than just release another pedal of a similar. tangent. Especially from a company like Strymon of which I always look with interest their past stuff they launched. 

I own nothing of theirs currently though 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    Actually I bat an eyelid with all the OD choices out there ;) I just feel it’s time for something different from them rather than just release another pedal of a similar. tangent. Especially from a company like Strymon of which I always look with interest their past stuff they launched. 

I own nothing of theirs currently though 
    I’ve settled on a couple of great drive pedals, I don’t want to get on the OD merrygoround again  :)