SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: iPad Wi-Fi 128GB Space Grey (7th Generation) £320

JamieLFJamieLF Frets: 50
edited September 2020 in Misc £

Up for grabs is my mint condition iPad, purchased in July this year from the official Apple refurbished store. Those in the know would know that the refurb store is a great place to pick up Apple products at a reduced price whilst still getting a full Apple warranty and literally a brand new product - you're guaranteed a fully working device with a brand new casing, Apple packaging, and all the same accessories.

I picked this up during those crazy lockdown days as part of a new studio rig I was putting together. The intention was to use this as a remote control for Logic Pro, but really it was just an impulse buy and apart from a couple of sessions of Sim City on the sofa it's unused and I need to try and recover a little from my financial extravagance!

£340 £320 PP gift or bank transfer and I'll post special delivery. I'll also throw in the 3rd party smart cover since I won't be needing that anymore!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments