Comments

• MikeBMikeB Frets: 176
    Demo courtesy of Alex Hutchins

https://youtu.be/qL1riJZeTAM

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Mostly for practice I see. I thought it was their mini version of a GT like a Stomp...ish....
  • £219 at various guitar emporiums.
  • MikeB said:
    Demo courtesy of Alex Hutchins

https://youtu.be/qL1riJZeTAM

Bless him, its really time that he sets the clippers to number 1 and shaves his head.
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17589
    tFB Trader
    The Nux Clip is about £60 if you want something similar.
  • adaminoadamino Frets: 125
    Way too small for my aging eyes.
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4131
    edited September 2020
    I like the feature that you can set points in the song where it can change the patch for you, that is really cool , but I don’t see myself paying £219 for it , it’s always cool to be able to slow down and loop songs/backing tracks too , but I use a couple of apps for that .

would be great for recording covers if you didn’t want to keep switching pedals on and off.

wonder if boss could bring this software out for katana /gt1/gt100 etc. Would be great 

watching sweetwaters demo, it’s actually fuckin great , looks like you can load live sets into it 
    if they actually mean proper setlists , that would be neat .

hope they sell loads and there’s is a healthy second hand market lol looks pretty ace
  • Says in this video it has a centre cancel to try and notch out the guitar on songs / backing tracks
      didnt notice that before  

https://youtu.be/NoEffsOnq3w
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2894
    edited September 2020
    These look really good for the money, the Plexi model actually sounds way better than anything Marshally I got with my HX Stomp. Shame the high gain amps sound terrible in all the demos. 

Really like that auto preset changing feature on the Boss and it's probably more convenient for playing along to backing tracks, YouTube etc. Now if Line 6 could do the same thing but with HX models and IR loading, it'd be the ideal home practice rig.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17589
    tFB Trader
    TTBZ said:
    These look really good for the money, the Plexi model actually sounds way better than anything Marshally I got with my HX Stomp. Shame the high gain amps sound terrible in all the demos. 

Really like that auto preset changing feature on the Boss and it's probably more convenient for playing along to backing tracks, YouTube etc. Now if Line 6 could do the same thing but with HX models and IR loading, it'd be the ideal home practice rig.
    It's quite limited in sounds but the Plexi an JC120 models are superb.