Buzz Electronics - Programmable Looper

I'm looking at these programmable loopers and wondering if anyone has had any experience with them?
What are your thoughts?
Pros/Cons?
Just curious as to what people think about them.

https://buzzelectronics.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_67&product_id=67

Cheers for your thoughts!
Ben
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Never used one but that looks pretty cool to me, and simple to setup and use. Hold the switch for 2 seconds. Press the switches for the loops you want that switch to activate. Hold the switch again for 2 seconds. Job done.

Price isn't *too* bad when you look at the market for similar products.

I've heard of Buzz Electronics. I think they have a good rep.

Bye!

• Price looks great to me. Very tempting

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• Cheers! Thanks guys, I'll keep looking into them.
  • I've got the 4 looper with amp switch. It's been really good, never had any problems with it. Very solid and seems well built.

It doesn't have the anti pop technology (usually a small delay) that some of the other loopers have, so I've noticed some pedals do pop a little.

The default display mode is to use the LEDs to show which loops are active. I didn't like this at all, I found it really confusing, but there is a option to switch to show the active patch by holding switches 1+4 I believe during power up. This wasn't in the manual but the builder emailed me about it.

I never really understood the secondary looping mode where you hold the switch for 5 seconds rather than 2, I think that leaves the loop the switch controls when programming unaffected by other patch changes so you can affectively take loops out to control manually, but I never found it useful and got in some real messes when trying to change patches at rehearsals.

Overall if you want a simple looper I think they are fantastic for the money, particularly if you want to program then forget. I'm not currently using mine because in lockdown I switched out the looper to have more room on the board for me pedals. I reckon I'll have a rejig when gigging time comes back though, I do miss it!
  • ragingben said:
    I've got the 4 looper with amp switch. It's been really good, never had any problems with it. Very solid and seems well built.

It doesn't have the anti pop technology (usually a small delay) that some of the other loopers have, so I've noticed some pedals do pop a little.

The default display mode is to use the LEDs to show which loops are active. I didn't like this at all, I found it really confusing, but there is a option to switch to show the active patch by holding switches 1+4 I believe during power up. This wasn't in the manual but the builder emailed me about it.

I never really understood the secondary looping mode where you hold the switch for 5 seconds rather than 2, I think that leaves the loop the switch controls when programming unaffected by other patch changes so you can affectively take loops out to control manually, but I never found it useful and got in some real messes when trying to change patches at rehearsals.

Overall if you want a simple looper I think they are fantastic for the money, particularly if you want to program then forget. I'm not currently using mine because in lockdown I switched out the looper to have more room on the board for me pedals. I reckon I'll have a rejig when gigging time comes back though, I do miss it!
    Thanks for that. I think I might be sold and will have to give it a go. Cheers!
  • Ive got an 8 channel one - which is now surplus to requirements  ( gone back to simpler way of life ) - if anyone's interested PM me ...