Cij jaguar parts?

Where in the UK can one pickup parts for a cij  fender jaguar? I'm just after a tremolo arm and scratchplate but as far as I know the sizes are a bit different to USA or Mexican made ones.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Allparts do mij guards. Ebay also.
    I think the vibrato arm is the same size as the usa/Mexican stuff
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Cool beans, I'll have a look.
  • francerfrancer Frets: 369
    I fitted a USA spec guard to my CIJ, from earlpilanz on ebay not all the holes were perfect, some screws a little slanted but good enough (for me at least).
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 10019
    Pretty sure earlpilanz (and other ebay sellers) sell CIJ-specific guards, which should be a better bet. The tort from these kind of sellers is nothing to write home about though.
  • I was leaning towards 3ply black to go on it, sunburst blackguard.