Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

A monkey playing a piano

What's Hot
The look of joy on his face :-)

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30289
    Was it Jerry Lee Lewis who sometimes used his feet on the keys?
    Although probably not both at the same time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
    Apparently back in the day, Mozart used to entertain at parties by playing with his cock. 
    Tom Hilce was asked to do it by Miloš Forman in Amadeus. He refused...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • A monkey playing a piano

Ape :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16081
    Strange creatures........they look so cute and are a traditional object of loveable fun but ,in fact, they are spiteful ,vicious and very dangerous .
     Having spent quite a bit of time in various parts of Asia I have been mugged ,scratched and bitten  by them quite a few times ,especially the larger Macacques .Sometimes they will form up into a gang and launch a really well coordinated attack .
     I don't know why but they always hang out around old Temples .
    A family I know were out on a long bush walk in South Africa 2 years ago and were hunted by a troupe of Baboons ;they only just escaped alive and nearly lost their 12 year old .
     Chimps are especially dangerous.....they have a taste for meat and regularly hunt Colobus Monkeys for food .
    Being mobbed by monkeys is very scary .
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24262
    What a lovely clip.  Thanks for posting @fastonebaz ;
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Its the meat eating apes like chimps that are the most dangerous. Ironically they are likely to be kept by enthusuastic private owners as pets due to intelligence (USA right), but are known to maul even people that have raised them from babies. A friend of mine worked in a monkey park that I once visited and the chimps were the only ones behind glass. Make no mistake, pound for pound they are twice as strong as humans. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4908
    Baboons ate my car.

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30289
    edited September 2020
    I read about a Murican woman who had her hands torn off by her 'pet' chimpanzee. Can you imagine the strength of the little bastards to be able to rip limbs off you?
    Unlike Michael Jackson, I've never seen the appeal of chimps. Certainly wouldn't have one in the house.

Forgot to say, it also peeled her face right off her skull for good measure!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14411
    edited September 2020
    Sassafras said:
    Unlike Michael Jackson, I've never seen the appeal of chimps. Certainly wouldn't have one in the house.
    By the mid-Nineties, few people would have allowed Jacko in the house.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • 77ric77ric Frets: 539
    Sounds like an accomplished jazz pianist. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 77ric said:
    Modern jazz.

• Dominic said:
    Strange creatures........they look so cute and are a traditional object of loveable fun but ,in fact, they are spiteful ,vicious and very dangerous .
     Having spent quite a bit of time in various parts of Asia I have been mugged ,scratched and bitten  by them quite a few times ,especially the larger Macacques .Sometimes they will form up into a gang and launch a really well coordinated attack .
    A family I know were out on a long bush walk in South Africa 2 years ago and were hunted by a troupe of Baboons ;they only just escaped alive and nearly lost their 12 year old .
     Chimps are especially dangerous.....they have a taste for meat and regularly hunt Colobus Monkeys for food .
    I saw a documentary where they were hunting other monkeys in a gang and really planned it out well some flanking them ,some ahead and some behind . I don’t trust monkeys and primates one bit 
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18675
    Dominic said:
    I saw a documentary where they were hunting other monkeys in a gang and really planned it out well some flanking them ,some ahead and some behind . I don’t trust monkeys and primates one bit 
    Its the primates that put stuff on guitar forums that you should watch out for...  ;)
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15958
    edited September 2020

77ric said:

chimp corea

tae be or not tae be
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010
    I bet if you get enough monkey's and enough piano's you could reproduce the complete works of Chopin
  • fobfob Frets: 1430

• DominicDominic Frets: 16081
    Jules Holland the Elephant
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1173
    Dominic said:
    I got a feeling they must think something very similar of us.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hootsmon said:

77ric said:

chimp corea

Thelonius Monkey
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3820
    As soon as I saw the title, I knew it must be a @fastonebaz thread...