SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Musicman Albert Lee - hard tail sss ‘96 - PRICE DROP

ReflexReflex Frets: 60
edited March 2021 in Guitars £
SOLD ELSEWHERE

A bit of a tentative one this one as I love this guitar, but I find I’m missing the neck of my Reflex (12” shallow C), the Albert Lee is a 10” medium C and just a little narrow for my hands at the nut.  I’ve also just moved house and would like to thin the herd from 3 guitars to 2.

The Guitar has a few knocks and very light lacquer cracks, but is generally good condition for its age.  It’s black with a white/cream scratch plate, hard tail, sss, stunning birds eye maple neck and has a lovely little story behind it - having been played by the great man himself.  Ive also spent £200 on a set up, fret dress, new saddles (originals included) and bone nut.

Sales price £1300 (now £1250)

TRADES - looking for a strat/tele’s, interested in Suhr’s (Alt-T, Classic S), Custom Shop, Smitty, BFR Musicman... happy to pay the difference or have a Busker Resonator I’m willing to trade as well (approx value £400).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments