SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Budda SuperDrive 18 head with cover and footswitch

dombennisondombennison Frets: 99
edited October 2020 in Amps £
Budda Superdrive 18 Amp Head With Footswitch And Cover. In immaculate condition. 
Fantastic quality amp, great build quality and stunning tones. Beautiful chiming clean channel and thick drive tones that’ll cut through any mix. Only selling as a guitar I’ve been after for a while has come up for sale (as usual!)
Comes complete with amp cover and original Budda footswitch. 
Rated at 18 watts but this amp is loud! It can easily keep up with noisy drummers and the lower wattage lets you get the power valves cooking more so than the higher wattage versions.
Not massively heavy like the higher power versions either so it’s manageable for gigging. 
I’ll add more photos tomorrow!
PICTURED CAB IS NOT INCLUDED AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Collection from near Leeds/Castleford preferred but I could post to U.K. at buyers cost. 

Looking for £500 - Or I can add a Marshall JCM900 1936 2x12 or a Shergold Masquerader into a trade - ideally looking for a Mesa Lonestar/Stiletto or a twin humbucker guitar at the moment - something like that

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Added a few trades (because I always get tempted by something!)
  • Price dropped from £550 to £520 ono - Would like this gone asap as Mesa Lonestar GAS is firing on all cylinders! 
  • Bump - with a ton of new pics
  • Price dropped and open to trades
  • llewllew Frets: 78
    edited September 2020
    Cracking amp have a bump on me
  • llew said:
    Cracking amp have a bump on me
     Cheers mate! It's a beauty for sure and I'm I'd keep it if it wasn't for GAS kicking in (yet again) and now I need to find a Mesa Lone Star or something similar! haha