SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2017 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Reissue R8

What's Hot
joshjoshjoshjosh Frets: 10
edited September 2020 in Guitars £
EDIT: Now sold!

Hey guys,

It's time to move my R8 on. It's been my go-to Gibson since I bought it but now I'm shifting some stuff to fund a vintage purchase.

It's one of the infamous "Peach Deal" R8s (although I bought mine from GuitarGuitar) and from what I understand, this run all had the '59 neck carve and True Historic hardware/plastics. Pretty sure there's some light reading about these somewhere on the forum if you'd like to know more

It feels great, plays great and sounds great. There are a few dings around the headstock from stupid little accidents at home, and a small amount of fret wear, but apart from that there are no issues with it. Includes original brown Gibson case and COA.

I'm looking for £2300 PPG. Not willing to ship it but I'm happy to travel an hour or so to help get it to you (I'm in Surrey, near Farnham/Guildford). Message me and I'm sure we can work something out! Cheers.

More photos: https://imgur.com/a/W8lvxY5

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4784
    edited September 2020
    Lovely looking R8 and a great price, GLTWS!

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • joshjosh said:
    Hey guys,

It's time to move my R8 on. It's been my go-to Gibson since I bought it but now I'm shifting some stuff to fund a vintage purchase.

It's one of the infamous "Peach Deal" R8s (although I bought mine from GuitarGuitar) and from what I understand, this run all had the '59 neck carve and True Historic hardware/plastics. Pretty sure there's some light reading about these somewhere on the forum if you'd like to know more

It feels great, plays great and sounds great. There are a few dings around the headstock from stupid little accidents at home, and a small amount of fret wear, but apart from that there are no issues with it. Includes original brown Gibson case and COA.

I'm looking for £2300 PPG. Not willing to ship it but I'm happy to travel an hour or so to help get it to you (I'm in Surrey, near Farnham/Guildford). Message me and I'm sure we can work something out! Cheers.

More photos: https://imgur.com/a/W8lvxY5

For £2300 I’d want 6 strings with it ;)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1084
    5 strings? Not for me thanks  =)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • For £2300 I’d want 6 strings with it ;)
    Haha! Good spot, I took that photo during a restring. Woops.

Rest assured all 6 strings are included in the sale ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Beautiful
  • Thanks for the comments and messages so far. I've had a few questions about the case, COA etc so here are some additional photos: https://imgur.com/a/Hcb0Unt