Spent time going through some stuff yesterday...

What's Hot

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18675
    ...and the results are here.
    crikey -some history there - Might have asked this before, but seen as I'm going thru' all my old mags, when did TGM do the feature on you
    @guitars4you  The links are in Harry's sig. it takes you to the articles, G&B interview #1 & #2
    January 2016 & March 2016.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14181
    tFB Trader
    ...and the results are here.
    crikey -some history there - Might have asked this before, but seen as I'm going thru' all my old mags, when did TGM do the feature on you
    @guitars4you  The links are in Harry's sig. it takes you to the articles, G&B interview #1 & #2
    January 2016 & March 2016.
    didn't see that - thanks
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4908
    Load of old tat.  I'll give you 200 nicker for the lot.  And I'll collect.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11289
    Do you have a tribe of genetically-engineered string-changing monkeys?
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2377
    Fascinating! I've got to ask what the appeal of the various Chibsons is though.
    Tim
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6386
    I wish H7 really did have a museum !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • timmypix said:
    Fascinating! I've got to ask what the appeal of the various Chibsons is though.
    Chibsons = Super-inexpensive mod platform. Perfect for inflicting brutal weirdness prior to attacking the genuine example.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7012
    tFB Trader
    Wow! I don't even recognise some of those.

My favourite I think is a Micro Frets?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22731
    MtB said:
    Only two hundred and fifty?!
    There's more...plus amps, plus a huge amount of rack gear and pedals. :open_mouth: 
    My first thought on seeing the heading "All Guitars 20.09.20" was:  I bet that isn't all of them.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • icu81b4icu81b4 Frets: 368
    This makes me feel great and quite normal for owning less than 20 guitars 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Have you ever considered selling 90% of it and getting.. you know... some therapy?!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wot? No Daleks?! ;)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9691
    edited September 2020
    Love the Gretsch Billy Bo type ones. Happy to look after one of those for you 
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • My eye was drawn to the first Westone as it was the first electric I owned. I sold it for £50, and wish I'd kept it ever since.
  • NerineNerine Frets: 2094
    As others have asked, is there a reason behind this rather stupendous collection of guitars?? 
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12663
    Nerine said:
    As others have asked, is there a reason behind this rather stupendous collection of guitars?? 
    I think if you have to ask the question you probably wouldn't understand the answer... ;)
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Nerine said:
    Without wishing to sound fatuous, I like guitars. That's it really. :)

Collection-wise, I suppose I'm consistently inconsistent - I don't have a Gretsch fetish or a hankering for every iteration of Watkins Rapiers, etc.

You'll see a wide range of stuff in there - some Pre-CBS/CBS Fender Offsets, a lot of USA/MIJ/CIJ Fender Offsets, some Norlin-era (and after) Gibson LPs, some '90's/'00's Gibson SGs and a lot of '80's/'90's USA Fender Strats, along with MIJ/MIM.

There's also quite a few Yamaha SGs, along with various other examples of '70's/'80's MIJ stuff.

Alongside the above, there's a number of modded/oddball/one-off guitars (inc. Pete Back, Ralph Bown, Gordon Smith, Peter Cook, etc).

The above represents a fraction of the guitars I've owned over the years - you could easily double and possibly triple the amount in that album.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• The next time you break a string, you know it is possible to buy a set of strings without having to buy a new guitar?

Fine collection though. I'm sure there are some pickups seldom seen by many; I'd love to see Oil City Ash, Mojo Marc, Alegree Alex run some of the more esoteric models through their hands for their opinions on those pickups. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22731

I like the Aria PE with three P-90s.  Although they look a bit bigger than P-90s.

What's the gold one with two humbuckers, shaped a bit like a Schon guitar?  I think it says Fury on the headstock.

• Philly_Q said:

What's the gold one with two humbuckers, shaped a bit like a Schon guitar?  I think it says Fury on the headstock.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/40228898396/

https://www.furyguitar.com/