SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - ERNIE BALL Music Man Axis 2001 (EVH) Super Sport HH stainless steel frets

What's Hot
LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 343
edited October 2020 in Guitars £
The best sounding Axis I've owned, stunning quilted cherry sunburst with matching headstock, beautiful flame birdseye maple neck, this guitar sounds amazing, is very versatile and sooo much fun to play.

It's best feature are the super smooth stainless steel frets that feel more jumbo to me than the stock fretwire and make this a truly magnificent instrument. I believe the refret buy a previous owner cost around £400. 

Comes complete with Musicman hardshell case, trem arm, and back cavity plate

There are a couple of dings which are thankfully on the back and can be seen in the pictures.  The frets being SS are like new and will pretty much never wear out.

No trades please, I'm only selling to fund some home improvements and have decided I'm too closely bonded with my PRS to let it go.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments