SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pending trade Dover DA-50

Nick13Nick13 Frets: 731
edited September 2020 in Amps £
£1350

Probably impossible to have missed this amp if you are on any social media related to gear especially high gain amps.

Its nearly brand new as you would expect as there are litererally not many of them in existance.  Has maybe 20 hours play time on it in my house only.

An absolute beast of a high gain tone with masses of low end but still very tight.  I may end up regretting this but i want to try some other things.

Comes with a footswitch in the box that dover shipped it to me in directly.

Im in Glasgow, will ship, happy to facilitate tryouts covid rules dependant (so unlikely).

More pictures/video demos available on request.

Will be slightly interested in trades for other high gain amps.  Specifically Diezel, Engl, Fryette, Driftwood, Revv, KSR, Omega

I have cash to add if its something I am interested in (open the floodgates! D )

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have one of these too. It’s better than most amps out there including my Diezel, Mesas, Bogners etc. I ordered a Wizard at the same time and it’s better than that too. I’d really think about keeping it ! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom