SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: ESP MX250 Explorer Custom Shop 2014 - Black

What's Hot
For sale, my ESP MX250 Explorer Custom Shop 2014 - Black

Asking price: £4300

Excellent condition, never left the house. A dream guitar for any Metallica/James Hetfield fan! These guitars are so rare especially in the UK.  The quality and craftsmanship are exactly what you'd expect from a Japanese custom shop, incredible.

The guitar has spent most of its life in the case, I'm only selling as I never play it and I feel someone should be enjoying it. The plastic protector is still even on the back cover.  There is one tiny mark on the large horn, I've tried to show this in a picture (see link below). It's not bad and could be professionally repaired but it never bothered me. Other than that the finish is like glass!

It has an emg 81 in the neck and bridge position. I will also include an emg 60 pickup if you want to swap this in the neck. It currently has size 10 strings and could do with a professional setup.

Comes with the original ESP hard-shell case which is in mint condition, never left the house.  I do not have the ESP papers but happy for anyone to validate authenticity.  ESP will offer confirmation but do not re-issue papers.

Collection from Manchester UK.  Any questions or if you'd like to see more photos please ask.

All pictures available here: https://imgur.com/a/AlG0E9H

3reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments