SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Vigier Shawn Lane Master *SOLD*

What's Hot
VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1045
edited October 2020 in Guitars £
This is the guitar I thought I'd never sell! Some chap asking about them a while back made me realise I'd barely touched it for almost a year, and that's a bit of a waste...thought about it for weeks now and it doesn't hold the sentimental value of some of my others, so decided to sell. It's a Vigier Shawn Lane Master I bought in 2016. It was my favourite guitar up until late last year, when I got an Ibanez AZ in a trade, and I just find the AZ suits me a lot better - so this has barely been played since last December. The guitar is in good condition, but has been gigged/toured, so there are a few little bumps/nicks which I've tried to highlight in the photos. Most are on the underside/back so are not particularly noticeable. There is a very slight indentation on the fretboard at the 5th fret which makes no difference to playability (I only noticed when taking photos and it may have been there when I got it!). The only other two issues are a dodgy input jack which I haven't got round to fixing (you can still plug in and play fine as it is though), and the pickup selector switch tip broke...current replacement isn't a perfect fit but I'm sure you can get one from Vigier (none of the ones I had would fit properly!). This is the model with stainless steel frets, comes with a Vigier hard case, and I will remove the Slayer sticker from the tremolo cavity cover if requested

Asking £1600 - these cost about £2600+ new so I think the price is fair. I'm not after any trades at all - I just want to put the money back into another AZ. At the moment I'd rather send within the UK as it's easier; happy to meet if safe/possible/restrictions allowing. Please feel free to PM if interested - I'll get back asap but as a guitar teacher I work odd hours so may be slightly delayed!

@braincage  - in case you're still interested, although I appreciate you may have found one by now!!

Cheers

Ben

Pics: 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments