Searching for my old 69 goldtop

What's Hot
Does anyone here know the whereabouts of my old 69 goldtop? It’s the one that got away... I foolishly sold it a few years ago to Guitar Village. They are doing a bit of searching through their database but thought it was worth a mention here just in case. Thanks in advance!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 7066
    edited October 2020
    You shouldn’t mourn its loss - hopefully someone has given that tatty old guitar a good clean and a fresh poly paint job by now.  

It’s a shame you had to let it go. Good luck with your quest to be reunited with an old friend. Having as many people looking out for it as possible should help. 
    Previously known as stevebrum
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Iamnobody said:
    You shouldn’t mourn its loss - hopefully someone has given that tatty old guitar a good clean and a fresh poly paint job by now.  

It’s a shame you had to let it go. Good luck with your quest to be reunited with an old friend. Having as many people looking out for it as possible should help. 
    Cheers Steve! Yes, a nice clown burst poly refin is just what it needed!
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 32389
    It's probably a "conversion" by now.

:(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 25100
    p90fool said:
    It's probably a "conversion" by now.

:(

It sort of is already, isn't it, with the humbuckers?

Great looking guitar, I like the lighter patch where the scratchplate used to be.  And I thought the headstock logo was a glitch on the photo for a moment!  Hope you manage to track it down.