Fender wilko johnson telecaster

What's Hot
My review and demo 

https://youtu.be/N5et_tNpkOo
0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DeadmanDeadman Frets: 4159
    You made She does it right riff look so easy! Great review as ever, James. Thank you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Magic
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 625
    Enjoyed that...thks for posting...love Wilko - not only a great guitarist but an inspiration to us all too
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkr said:
    Enjoyed that...thks for posting...love Wilko - not only a great guitarist but an inspiration to us all too

I saw him in Waitrose in Southend not long after he revealed that his cancer was sorted and he wasn't going to die after all. I wanted to go and tell him how pleased I was, but he looked really cross so I didn't bother him
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• Loved that, thanks for posting James.  You make it look so easy.
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 625
    bazxkr said:

I saw him in Waitrose in Southend not long after he revealed that his cancer was sorted and he wasn't going to die after all. I wanted to go and tell him how pleased I was, but he looked really cross so I didn't bother him
    Wilko always looks cross lol but he has the heart of an angel. Never got to see feelgood when they were playing everywhere in Essex in the 70s big regret 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom