SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs: IronGear Blues Engine Humbucker PAF set or individual

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited July 2014 in Guitars £
IronGear Blues Engine PAF humbucker pickup set, both Nickel covered, 2 metal braided wire connection. The neck pickup is literally as new with 1 small scratch as far as I can see and the bridge pickup is brand new and unopened.

Both pickups come with their boxes. Read the reviews on how good these pickups are for the money.

I will sell the set of two for only £45 posted within the UK with the option of either economy signed for delivery to your door or via the UPS store to store delivery option so you don't need to wait in for the courier.

I would also sell them individually for £25 each posted using the same delivery options as above.

Normal shop price for them is £70 for the pair or £37 each individually so I am offering a great saving and one of them is brand new!!

Please pm if interested, payment accepted via PayPal with few covered so I receive the full amount

Review and details - http://www.axetec.co.uk/guitar_parts_uk_093.htm

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 28425
    I was a big fan of the Iron Gear pickups when they originally appeared - VFM, etc - and the Blues Engine was - is - probably the best of the bunch.

Great upgrade if you're currently holding a stock PRS SE (it's what I put in my Santana SE, and made it into a much better guitar!).
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    Thanks TTony I had a set previously to this in my SG which Were amazing and I only sold them when I put Bareknuckles in it instead , I only purchased these ones last week to fit back into my 61RI SG before selling it but then traded the guitar on Friday last week but the new owner didn't want the pickups as he had his own 57s to fit so these are available. The brand new one literally arrived from Axetec today but their refund policy means a 20% restocking fee plus £1.50 towards their original postage cost plus the £4 it would cost me to post it back to them so it's not worth it hence listing on here less than new.

Bargains for somebody :)
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1356

hi mate I will take them,

can you pm me your paypal details

thanks Mark

• saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    Sold to Mark123 pending payment
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1356

payment and postage details sent