SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Dr Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo, Open season on offers

What's Hot
preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited November 2013 in Amps £
£950

So I am a big fan of this amp, mainly because of how good it sounds overdriven. The 2x10 speakers sound incredible. however where I normally play only has enough outputs for one Mic and I have to play with in ears. For me this takes some of the sweetness out of the amp, so I am on the hunt for something with a 12inch speaker just to give that little bit more. It is also a little bit heavy for me and in a desire to be able to carry all my gear in one trip, I could do with something a little lighter.

Amp is perfect condition and is one of the newer models, so comes with the EQ bypass switch, which if you use it turns the Z into a louder more overdrive amp, and the sound is wicked!

Most importantly it's red, which is where the tone is. Has the brakelite built inside, which despite it's 18 watt classification, is a complete must for one of these amps, they are very LOUD (emphasis is is not overstated). That said, I have had no issues playing his amp at home, as long as I have been willing to use the brakelite.

Trade wise I have just sorted myself out for an amp, so am after a custom shop strat or tele with a Humbucker in the neck. Rosewood board and thick necks are a minimum (Nocaster thick would be the preference) and preferably lightly relic'd, however everything else is up for grabs. I can add cash and pedals to the deal if the right deal comes along. 

I would value the amp at the same as I paid for it 3 months ago, which is £1100, which is an excellent price for an amp thats less than 2 years old, is spotless and has the built brakelite. In an effort to move this amp along I have dropped the price. Dr Z also has the best build quality I have seen on an amp, you really do get a great deal for your money.

Please message me with any offers, and I will answer questions as soon as I can. I am in South Wales, just incase you wanted to know

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments