SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Marshall JMP1 Preamp

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited August 2014 in Amps £
I have decided to sell my Marshall JMP1 Preamp, it is a really nice sounding preamp, however I'm happy with my DSL1 combo, especially now that it has been made mega flexible as I can now use it's preamp through my 9005 poweramp thanks to Martin from MJW modding it to do so.  Also when it comes to amps I am happy with things being more simple, so just 2 channels and a simple 1/4 input jack to change them is fine with me, I don't really need MIDI on an amp for my personal needs.  Also I could always do with some more money for stuff I probably won't use a lot.

All pictures.

It is in good condition and it works fine.  It does show rack wear/rash underneath, some of the lettering on the input jack has flaked off.  Finally when I was putting it back together after the internal shot, one of the screws just wouldn't go back on as seen in the pictures, the other two screws are on ok enough to hold the piece in place fine.  It is probably a simple thing to fix and I have included the screw anyway.  Comes with mains plug.

I am looking for £195, £185, £175, £155 posted, payment by PayPal, UK shipping only, No Trades please.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump.  £185 posted.
  • Bump.
  • Bump.
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10363
    I've just acquired one of these, great sounding unit and I've only just scratched the surface so far. Would sound equally impressive into power amp and cab, but I'm using it by itself for noodling and practice.
    Beats the hell out of any modelling unit I've ever heard, and better than any valve practice amp you'd get at that price, no doubt

Free bump :)
    I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
  • Yeah, they are nice, just suplus to my needs now.

Price drop to £175 posted.
  • Final bump and price drop to £155 posted.
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Final bump and price drop to £155 posted.

Pm sent, I'll take it