Have a look, They're back again!

ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited November 2020 in Live
If anyone fancies a bit of live music, have a look on Facebook now. Search for: Live from the attic. A mate of mine, Jake fletcher with Adrian Gautrey and Ben Gonzalez, 3 very talented fellows. 
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    Mixed a local festival once, Adrian and Ben played as a two piece - Ben drummed one-handed whilst playing keyboard bass with his other hand. Ridiculously talented pair. 
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5258
    excellent stuff thanks for the heads up
    mgaw said:
    excellent stuff thanks for the heads up
    You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it, Jake also does an acoustic requests slot every Saturday.
    mike257 said:
    Mixed a local festival once, Adrian and Ben played as a two piece - Ben drummed one-handed whilst playing keyboard bass with his other hand. Ridiculously talented pair. 
    Doesn't surprise me. immensely talented bunch.
    ..And they're on form!