SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul R9/R0 Lifton Hard Case

What's Hot
hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1429
edited November 2020 in Parts £
Gibson Custom Shop Lifton hard case for R9/R0 Les Pauls. It’s the type that comes with 60th anniversary model R9s and R0s and is an absolutely beautiful case. It’s slimmer than the standard Custom Shop hard cases used on R7/R8s etc.

SOLD £225 PPG

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• This would be perfect for the Adam Jones signature model I bought off a guy on gumtree who wouldn’t show me his face ...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1429
    edited November 2020
    This would be perfect for the Adam Jones signature model I bought off a guy on gumtree who wouldn’t show me his face ...
    Why wouldn’t he show you his face? Did he have a mask on?  =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperben said:
    This would be perfect for the Adam Jones signature model I bought off a guy on gumtree who wouldn’t show me his face ...
    Why wouldn’t he show you his face? Did he have a mask on?  =)
    Dunno, he must have been a big Tool fan, it looked like he had a whole pallet of Adam Jones signature models in the back of his van ...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Congrats on the sale, and blimey I didn’t know these were worth that much! I guess they’re the proper replica Lifton cases, with just a single neck rest like the originals. Lovely cases, I have one with my R9.
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1429
    Congrats on the sale, and blimey I didn’t know these were worth that much! I guess they’re the proper replica Lifton cases, with just a single neck rest like the originals. Lovely cases, I have one with my R9.
    They’re around £275 new and this one was mint condition almost brand new so it makes sense. It is a lot of dough for a case though!