SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

***SOLD*** : Ibanez Mezzo 5 string SRMD205 32 scale

fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24267
edited December 2020 in Basses £

I have 2 of these and will be keeping the other.

I’ve only had it a couple of months, but Christmas is coming and I could do with some money for whatever we are doing when the lockdown continues.

I bought it new in September from the good people at GAK. It is still in "as new" condition.

Full spec is here: https://www.ibanez.com/usa/products/detail/srmd205_1p_01.html

RRP is £299.

It really is in brand new condition so I'm looking for £225.00

They don't come with cases or bags and the box has long since been cut up and used to pack pedal sales so it's collection only from Northants - with suitable masks / social distancing etc.

I can set up an amp in the hallway so it can be tested. The low B is fantastic even on a 32 scale - it's easily as good as my Stingray 5. It has a useful 2 band EQ with vol and balance. 18mm string spacing at the bridge. It's pretty much perfect as a bass for guitarists - nice and easy to play

Payment by PPG only - I can't get cash to a bank with the lockdown as I'm looking after someone post surgery who is shielding. By all means come and try it and then use your smart phone to sort payment when you've had a go.

15CF0C7F-E0B6-462C-AEA6-A9377B81D099jpeg

62440312-D97F-46A4-AC38-D64812011598jpeg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Apologies for the delay - I haven't been receiving message notifications so I've only just seen this. I've heard good reviews about the Mezzo, but I'm looking for a 4-string bass. I hope you are staying safe!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom