SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / WTT Orange Rockerverb mk1 + Orange 2x12 closed back cab

donslowdonslow Frets: 3
edited August 2014 in Amps £

For sale here i have my Orange rockerverb 50 mk1 with matching Orange 2x12 closed back cabinet

Thw amp is in good condition, never been out of the house since I bought it roughly 18 months ago which also means the volume has never been over 2 1/2 in that time, as this amp is LOUD but still sounds brilliant at lower levels

There are a couple of small nicks in the tolex on the back edge of the head, other than that the unit is in fantastic condition, valves have plenty of life left in them, works exactly as it should, comes with one button footswitch (which normally doesnt come with the amp when bought new) and instruction manual

Matching closed back 2x12 cabinet, good condition

Would prefer to keep them together but if a decent enough offer is made on one or the other I would certainly consider it

In regards to a part ex, I would be looking for a vox ac30 with a top boost channel and master volume

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions/queries or if you would like more pictures

Would be willing to deliver this personally within a reasonable distance of Chelmsford anytime or Central London in the weekday evnings for a little help in diesel costs if a deal for any less than the asking price is made
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 899
    Where are you? Any interest in:

Rivera Chubster 40 combo
    Or
    Patrick Eggle LA Pro II Strat
  • donslowdonslow Frets: 3
    Sorry, not for me but thanks anyway
    Bumpety
    Price includes delivery/shipping
    Last bump before the bay
  • ChéChé Frets: 305
    Got a mate interested. Any chance you could deliver to Leeds?
    I could courier certainly but it would be at his expense, its on eBay at the moment for quite a decent deal which includes postage if you wanted a link?!
    Still here, still for sale, still itching to be used