NWirelessD (with slight issue)

MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 283
edited July 2014 in FX
The good news: My Sony DWZ wireless kit arrived today. Great sound quality and fits on my pedalboard perfectly.

The bad news: The cable that connects to transmitter to the guitar isn't great quality and crackles when I move, which is pretty much the point of going wireless. Annoyingly (and predictably) the replacement cables you can get from eBay for the Line 6 Relays won't fit the Sony, which is jack to mini jack with a screw on keep in place jobber (I'm so good with technical terms...).

What are my options?

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4026
    Ring the company and tell them? I had an issue with a shure wireless once when the cable stopped working, I rang, and they sent about 5 out to me next day, no fuss at all! Hopefully these guys are helpful too
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 761
    edited July 2014
    Contact Rob from kabl - he'll make you one specific to what you need - jacks and length of cable!

He's on here, @RobDavies

Absolutely top bloke to deal with!
  • MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 283
    Thanks guys. Quick update, the lead guitarist/keyboardist in my band has offered to knock a cable up for me, he makes all his own cables including a replacement for his Line 6 G90. I forgot about Kabl, I shall remember in future if/when my Planet Waves cable gives up the ghost.

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.